View Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center in a larger map
Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center is a Prime Location Offering:
- 3,000 Acres 12 Miles West of Missoula on 4 miles of Clark Fork River shoreline
- BNSF Rail Access with Multiple Rail Spurs and Loading Docks
- Close Proximity to Interstate 90
- 7 Miles West of Missoula International Airport
- 90 Minutes West of State Capital, Helena
- Close Proximity to University of Montana Research Center
This beautiful property also has Access to Major Utilities and Site Infrastructure, including:
- 600,000-sq.-ft., two-story Building Suitable for Industrial Manufacturing or Warehousing
- 70,000-sq.-ft. Office and Maintenance Building
- 5 Warehouses Ranging in Size from 10,000 to 40,000 sq. ft.
- Woodyard Capable of Processing One Million Tons of Logs Per Year
- Electrical Service Available up to 70 Megawatts
- Water Rights up to 25 Million Gallons Per Day
- 20,000 MMBTU/ Day of Natural Gas Available
- 2 Permitted Gravel Pits on Site
- Class III Landfill
- 2 Certified Truck Scales on Site
- Functional Machine Shop with Overhead Cranes & Mobile Equipment Shop
- A Multi-fuel Power Generating Boiler Onsite
Missoula International Airport (MSO) serves the business and personal travel needs of national and international passengers, as well as all cargo needs. Each day, MSO connects thousands of travelers to major metropolitan cities throughout the U.S. Operating on site are three air cargo services and two fixed-based companies, in addition to the USDA Forest Services, NOAA.
Montana Rail Link operates a network of 900 miles of local and cross-country rails that connect Missoula to the rest of North America. Montana Rail Link is based in Missoula, Montana and is designated a FRA Class II regional railroad. For more than 25 years, MRL has shipped freight across Montana, the nation and the world.
Interstate 90 in Montana (I-90) is a portion of the east–west transcontinental Interstate 90, which links Seattle, Washington to Boston, Massachusetts. Interstate 90 traverses the northern end of the Missoula valley and is easily accessible to Missoula’s industries, businesses and international airport. North-south Interstate 15 connects to I-90 about 90 minutes east of the valley.